Friday, November 12, 2010

Hindsight is 20/20... What a laugh!

This was the brilliant title for my next post that occurred to me just before falling asleep last night. And of course the content seemed a brilliant direction to go in. (By the way, does it happen to you too that when you talk to yourself in your own mind you are always so brilliant? But then in the real world interactions something gets lost in translation? Just wondering...) But of course now I can't remember it :|

Oh well, I think I can dredge it back up tomorrow once I'm rested. I've been busy writing other things all evening so don't blame me for being a bit fuzzy.

Meanwhile then I will leave you with my favorite joke, and quite possibly the most important one of modern times. I will continue to use tai chi teachers as the subject but you can really change it as needed. OK, here is...

Q: How many tai chi teachers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Just one... but 99 others to tell you "well I would do it differently in my school!"

Night!

No comments: